Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 December 2012

OLD WEST CART: AMBIENT OCCLUSION TURN-AROUND

         Happy is an understatement when describing my feelings towards the model. I have literally managed to translate every aspect of the concept over to the final model whilst ensuring (even with the canopy) that I hit the tri count set to me by my tutor. The turn-around was a deliverable of this assignment as well as an ambient-occlusion render. Therefore, below is an ambient-occlusion render turn-around sheet before I develop the final textured model.


     In contrast to the first concept, the model is almost exactly the same besides a few details that were intentionally left absent - details such as the canopy restraints, the storage sack restraints and the indoor curtains. The length, height and width of the carriage are close to perfect, with again, some alterations ensure realism. 

Now, all I need to do is complete the assignment by texturing the model, so I can show the final model rendered and have a textured turn-around.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT! I'D APPRECIATE IT!

NEXT POST: OLD WEST CART - TEXTURED MODEL TURN-AROUND

No comments:

Post a Comment