Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 December 2012

OLD WEST CART: INITIAL SKETCHES

          I spent around 2 hours developing the below concepts through sketching them, colouring them and rendering them. I tried to the best of my ability to consider each finding resultant from the previous cart research and ensuring the cart designs where varied in style and complexity - it was a visual brainstorm. Along with this, I also tried to develop the colours of the cart for when I eventually texture the final model.


 I personally believe there are a few great ideas along with a few failed ones. However, as expected, the best route would be to borrow individual aspect of each design to develop the perfect concept. This i not to say that this concept sheet wasn't successful - it proved to be an invaluable visual and conceptual tool. It paved the way for the rest of the development. Now I need to develop this final concept.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT! I'D APPRECIATE IT!

NEXT POST: OLD WEST CART - MAIN CONCEPT

No comments:

Post a Comment