Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 December 2012

OLD WEST CART: CARTS RESEARCH

         To research the individual characteristics of an Old West Cart, I analysed various images of the two main parts of a cart - the carriage and the wheel. From this I can begin to visually brainstorm ideas on the possible design I will model. However, not only did I learn what I intended to learn, but I also learned many more common characteristics which I could reference if needs be. The resulting research on the Old West Cart is below.

  
    Now I understand the conceptual idea of a cart and it's individual characteristics, I should have enough knowledge to develop a plethora of ideas to potentially develop. At the very least, I should be able to take various successful aspects off each individual design in order to develop an accomplished concept. One that I can polish, model and texture.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT! I'D APPRECIATE IT!

NEXT POST: INITIAL SKETCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment