Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 December 2012

OLD WEST CART: FINAL CARD RENDER

          Although not necessary, I thought this would be a welcome part of the hand-in - the full stop on the development process. The sheet below shows the carts journey from a basic sketch to a fully textured 3D model in an ambient occlusion environment. From what I can see, although there are a few minor alterations as stated during the ambient occlusion stage, the cart has remained pretty much the same with its original, intended spirit intact.




    I could have produced a higher quality model if I the tri-count wasn't enforced, but then again, my tutor was being lenient as he was with a 1500 tri-limit. So that's it then, the assignment is finally done! Hopefully I will get a first. I put the work in and I know when I've done a good job, so fingers crossed! All that remains, is to show you the texture sheets that made the Cart what it is now.


PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT! I'D APPRECIATE IT!


NEXT POST: OLD WEST CART - TEXTURE SHEETS

No comments:

Post a Comment